Tuesday, September 15, 2009

item of the week

One of my favorite things this week is a skirt from Forever 21.
It is available in navy, red, and black in the store and online, and believe me when I say it is so worth waiting in the lines at the cash wrap for.

It has one of the big trends of the season, the exposed zipper, and the cotton/elastane combo makes it ridiculously comfortable.
I bought it in all three colors, and love it! I was able to pair it with a plain white beater and bright turquoise belt for a cute outfit for work, and then dressed it up with a silk cami and heels.
You really cant go wrong with this skirt, and it can be worn at the hips or up at the waist, so it flatters most body types.

If that hasn't convinced you yet, this definitely will- at only $7.50, it's a steal!

No comments:

Post a Comment