Wednesday, September 21, 2011

comfy AND cute

Since I've been sick, all I have wanted to do is wrap myself in a blanket and watch NCIS. But that's not an option for me, so I've been living in cardigans and scarves. This gives me the warm wrapped in a blanket feel, but still looks polished and put together.

Throwing on a scarf with any outfit adds instant pizazz, but putting it on with a slouchy cardi is totally fall. Especially with the changing weather, a scarf is a great option because it adds a layer of warmth without being too bulky or too hot when the sun decides to burst out from behind the clouds.

I went on Polyvore and created a set with 6 different cardigans/dolmans with scarves, all under $50! Let me know which one you like best

comfy and cute




No comments:

Post a Comment