Friday, September 9, 2011

friday favorites

This past week has been crazy!! We had a floorset Wednesday night where the entire store was updated with all new merchandise, which took forever to do. Everyone is still shopping for back to school, so the store has been insaneeee and I have been working every day, all day. Plus, I also went back to school on Tuesday (but more on that in the next post)

With that being said, I haven't had the time or the energy to go shopping this week- SHOCKING- I was worried about my friday favorites post, but then I realized that thanks to the floorset, there was super cute stuff in the store to buy! I wanted this turquoise animal print dress as soon as I saw it in the catalog, and we finally got it in the store. It has a navy blue slip dress underneath that is form fitted and silky smooth, and the bright colored chiffon dress is just perfect for the September weather. I love that it is long enough for me to wear to synagogue, but still cute enough for me to wear out at night. The deep v-neck in the slip dress is slightly revealing, even though it is covered by the dress. I will probably wear a bandeau or something under it so my cleavage isn't on display for everyone. This picture doesn't really show the details of the dress well, like the slight gather on the shoulders, or the button hem of the sleeves, but it is beyond cute! I am having some trouble figuring out what shoes to wear with it, but when I do wear it, I'll definitely upload some pics.

No comments:

Post a Comment