Sunday, September 4, 2011

mea culpa


I can't believe it has been over a week since I posted, and that I missed Friday Favorites (seen here, here, and here) In my defense, this past week has been crazy!! First Hurricane Irene almost completely destroyed my sister's wedding- more on that later- then I worked 36 hours in 4 days and have barely had time to breathe, much less sit and post.
I did just buy my first pair of Tom's, which I am super excited about. They are simple and comfortable, and versatile while still being cute. But as much as I love them, I am considering bedazzling them. They are plain black, which is part of their appeal, but I'm a girl who loves her sparkles! I just don't know if it's worth it. I think I'll buy a knockoff pair from Tilly's, only $15!, and bedazzle those, and leave my real Tom's untouched.


Do you ever buy knockoffs?

No comments:

Post a Comment