Wednesday, September 28, 2011

(early) friday favorites

So tonight is the start of Rosh Hashana (the Jewish new year) and since it goes until Saturday night, I wont be able to post on Friday, so I figured I would do it early.
I have done A LOT of shopping this week- there was no way I could pass up the great deals I found- but I think my favorite thing is the adorable elephant ring I bought at the Accessory Warehouse. It was my first time at the store, and I walked out with 6 belts and my super cute ring, all for only $18!


The belts were all mixed in on a giant table with tons of overflowing bins, and you really had to dig through to find anything. But I think it was worth it ;)

They also have bags, clutches, wristlets, hats, scarves, and wallet, all super low priced.

No comments:

Post a Comment